Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meh here I am blogging for yet another class. I do not like to blog because I am not much of a writer or should I say an interesting writer. I'll write a paper all day but blogging takes creative writing and I don't have much of that at all. The class I am blogging for is a spiritual class so it should be interesting and quite entertaining. I have the attention span of a gnat so for me to meditate for any period of time is often unsuccessful. Unless Sleeping I need to be in constant motion, something on my body needs to be moving.  Welcome to the journey of spiritual blogging. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nichole,

    I am Denise from your class. YOu have a beautiful daughter :).. I think this is going to be fantastic.. if you are not much of a writter.. just jot down what you are feeling. I know that the relaxation techniques I have done help me soo much with stress and everyday life. You just have to make time for "me". See you on the DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're humerous so stop being hard on yourself. I guess you're a blogger and you're also the last to know. I've never blogged before I feel nuts because it took me forever to post. Then when I figured it our I believe I wrote something and answered my own blog. I think we'll enjoy the class and this is new for me but I'm thoroughly excited. Good muck in the course.

    P.S. Cute ki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I hope that later on in my profession I will be able to blog. This is really new to me as well but I think that I am getting the hang of it. This is a great way to help me get to know the social networking aspect of my profession. Hope you all do well.

    ReplyDelete