My mind is never free of thoughts so I really am very bad at this. I can not just concentrate on my breath once I do I start having a hard time breathing and I have to start taking deep breaths. I liked the loving kindness more because he gave me people to think about and not just my breath. I have to much going on in my life to just think about my breathing. The time spaces in between her talking were way to long and I found myself dozing off. If you tell me to sit still and do nothing for to long I am knocked out. I related much better to the loving kindness than the subtle mind. Nothing about my mind is subtle. LOL
My physical wellness is at it's peak. I am very physical and when I am not I am lethargic and feel like poop. I actually took today off from the gym and exercising and it was not planned. I feel very tired and lazy. I am thinking about taking a run tonight just because I feel so blah. My spiritual wellness is not very good right now. I am guilty for not going to church and the people from church keep calling to remind me that I have not been there in a few months. I just hate getting up and going to church because it is so boring. I hate when people talk at me. I don't even listen. One of our pastors I don't like and we but heads frequently when he is preaching I just tune out totally. I do love one of our pastors I just can't seam to ever catch his sermon. I really should be going to church but I can think of a million reasons not too more than I can think of reason to go. Yes I believe I just don't like to be talked at.
Well let me start by saying I am not spiritual what so ever. I don't go to church and I have no desire to do so. But it sounds like you are definitely in a bit of a spiritual rut right now. You have feelings of guilt and used the word hate quite a few times. All those negative conotations will probably not help you spiritually. You may either have to give up going to church or find a pastor or church that you will enjoy. Either way you probably have to find a way to drop that guilt.
ReplyDelete